Yoga for Office Workers
Time & Location
About the Event
- Find yourself seated most of the day with your movements limited to rushing from one meeting to another?
- Can’t remember the last time you actually ate lunch at lunchtime and not at your desk while multitasking?
- Neck stiffness and shoulders so hunched they keep your ears warm?
- Feeling overwhelmed, sluggish, impatient, and/or unfocused?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Yoga for Office Workers is for you. We spend 1/3 of our adult lives at work and close to 30% of our day seated. Sitting for long periods of time is one of the leading causes of back, hip and shoulder pain and dysfunction. You can improve the quality of your time at the office by integrating yoga poses/flows, breathwork, and mindfulness into it.
During this 2-hour workshop, you’ll learn:
• flows to nourish your spine.
• to cultivate awareness and your ability to be fully present.
• somatic techniques to release held tension.
• tools to bring yourself back into balance whether you have 30 seconds or 30 minutes.
Carry that centered, grounded, blissful feeling off your yoga mat and into your workday!
Investment in Self: $25 Reserve your place today!